Monday, February 21, 2011

You were warned!

Before I say anything else, I'm going to say first; Lyssa warned you fair and square, so if you suffer from a heart attack I am not liable... There, now that I can't be held accountable for any heath problems you might develop after reading the next few lines I can go on.

not my picture
Actually, first off... Isn't this a cool picture?
Ok, yeah moving on... I know y'all are very curious, assuming you actually care.

I'M ENGAGED! Awesome, right?

Superman proposed Friday 18th, please don't shoot me for not telling y'all earlier.

It was so, so, SO sweet. And it was completely unexpected!

What do you think of my ring? I promise to get a picture of it on my hand soon.

Ok, so on to today's question... Something I do differently than everyone else... I am right handed, but I do things as if I were left handed, not sure why. I always have, but I think it was worsened when I seriously hurt my right wrist by getting it slammed between two 2 X 4's and had to learn how to use my left hand. I hurt it again before it fully healed by getting it slammed between two grocery carts, and then a year later fell at the skating rink, jarred it badly and spilt open the bottom of my palm (not horribly, I didn't need stitches or anything). I was pretty rough on my right wrist. So now I use my left hand a lot and my right gets tired.

There you go!

Love your engaged,
Riah Chelle

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!!! That is so exciting!
    Also, that is a beautiful ring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh I knew it! That is SO cool!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT?! I knew it from all the little hints you guys gave! Congratulations, Riah! I am SO happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! I wish you the best of blessings between you and Superman!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOHMYGOODNESSNESS....um I just had a heart attack. Congrats to Superman, he's a great guy even though I have no idea who he is. I actually thought you were my age, and now I realize you're definitely older. And lucky. I wanna get married to my High King. Oh, Narnia....okay...haha congrats!! My best wishes to you both!!
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH WOW!!! Congrats!!! you must be SO excited. The ring is really beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH WOW!! CONGRATS!! THE RING IS BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!