Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Flowers

Here are the promised pictures of my flowers:

This is the original picture, minus the watermark. I added that later. I think they should make a camera that will add your own personal watermark to the pictures!
This is one I fiddled around with on Gimp. I haven't figured out if I like it or not. I like the detail, the shadows, and the sharpness (clarity) of the picture, but it's a bit washed out. It lacks the luster of the original. What do y'all think?

Isn't this flower cool? I love it! I also like the rich color of the surrounding flowers... Look at the yellow flower to the left and the carnation behind and to the right, beautiful no?

See the purple flower to the left? I love that flower! I got a picture of it, but my Gimp acted up before I could edit it. I like the yellow flower too. I adore yellow flowers. Sunflowers are my favorite! Superman always finds bouquets with yellow flowers in them. Isn't he the best?

This picture was a bit blurry, so I chose a b&w setting that was more white than black - almost Sepia toned and then ran the National Geographic script on it to sharpen it and highlight the shadows.

2 comments:

  1. That green flower is so cool! I love all the edits on the flowers, too! Happy Valentines day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so pretty!! I love the flowers!
    Happy Valentine's Day Riah!

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!