Monday, February 28, 2011

Me Being Me.

This is going to be random and pointless... but it is midnight and I have nothing major to say.
  1. Starbucks ice cream is the BEST ice cream ever created. It's smooth and creamy AND it has espresso in it. Can't get much better than that!
  2. SoBe Lifewater is really good.
  3. I hate it when people interrupt me when I'm talking. More specifically when I'm at work (we have to do "plus sales" where we HAVE TO tell each customer about a product on special) and I can't even say two words before people basically shout out "NO!" - some people are nice about it, but some are rude about it. On Saturday 3 people did that to me back-to-back. I was so irritated.
  4. The movie "You Again" was awesome. I laughed a lot.
  5. The book "Save The Date" by Jenny B. Jones is AWESOME!
  6. I saw my sister for the first time since Thursday just a couple of hours ago.
  7. I like Aerosmith - the classic rock band. Steven Tyler is the lead singer.
  8. I hope and pray that Claritin allergy medicine will work for me this weekend at Ri's...never used it before.
  9. My room is a mess.
  10. My boss only gave me 16 hours of work this week. :( 
  11. Hillsong United: Aftermath is an amazing CD!!!
  12. I was only going to have 10 points.
  13. I now have 13.
  14. The end (13. make that 14.)
post signature

1 comment:

  1. "6. I saw my sister for the first time since Thursday just a few hours ago." I LOVE that!! Too awesome :))
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!