Friday, February 4, 2011

Favorite show…

This would normally be easy… But I have four favorites… I’ll list all four, but as for my favorite I’ll have to go with… *play dramatic music*

white collarWhite Collar! I love this show…  NUP_135932_0743

The relationship between Neal and his boss Peter is great! Nothing better than an ex-criminal and an FBI agent having to work together. Actually, there is something better… One of the best ex-criminals ever having to work with an FBI agent who was responsible for putting the criminal behind bars… Yeah, it’s great. NUP_139931_1028.jpg

And Mozzie! I can’t forget him, he is the best. I had a scare last season when I thought they might have killed him off. I was going to write to the producers and complain if he didn’t survive. 

Elizabeth

 

 

Is it just me, or is this woman just beautiful? This is Peter’s wife Elizabeth on the show. Gorgeous! (My mom’s prettier though, I may be lil biased :)

 

My other favorites:

Doctor Who – the new series on BBC America.

Merlin – on SyFy.

Covert Affairs – on USA (sadly this show has a potential to go really bad if the writers aren’t careful).

Those are my four favorite… the last three aren’t listed in any particular order.

3 comments:

  1. Ah, NCIS is the best ever!! so much character development

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just did my first post catching up on the days, I'm Australian , so I'm a day ahead. :D
    ~ Autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I would love to be is Australia right now, Autumn! It's been my like long dream to go!! Saving up.....
    -Lys

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!