Wednesday, February 23, 2011

To be remembered

"I want to be remembered as the girl who always smiles even when her heart is broken, and the one that could always brighten up your day even if she couldn't brighten her own." - Author Unknown (to me anyway)

I want to be remembered...

As a obedient daughter.

"Children, obey your parents in all things: for this is well pleasing unto the Lord." Colossians 3:20

A kind sister.
"Help one another, is part of the religion of sisterhood." ~ Louisa May Alcott
As a bestest best friend.

"The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had." ~Author Unknown 
(that is totally me and Lyssa)

As a loving wife.

"Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave." ~ Martin Luther

"Immature love says, I love you because I need you, mature love says, I need you because I love you." ~Wiston Churchill
As a wonderful mother.

"The hand that rocks the cradle is the one that rules the world."

"Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible." ~Marion C. Garretty

No painter's brush, nor poet's pen
In justice to her fame
Has ever reached half high enough
To write a mother's name.
~Author Unknown



This is what I wish to be remembered as. I may not seem important to many, but it is my prayer.
Riah

4 comments:

  1. Aww that was soo beautiful!!!
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Riah, you asked me how to use FreeMind. Um...I just read the help area till I got the idea. And I right-clicked alot. :)

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!