Wednesday, February 9, 2011

How? When? What? Ummm...

Riah and I have joined the dark side.
We used to have this big thing where we would be independent photographers who would travel and then get married 5 or so years down the way...
Now...
Now...
NOW we are sitting here looking at wedding dresses and getting all sappy from a love story from a book.
What happened?
How?
When?
What?
ummmm.....
I guess we joined Bee and Kay after all.
lol - It's just surprising to hear ourselves now.
Help...
post signature

1 comment:

  1. It's okay! I've already designed my wedding dress and everything...you're completely normal. Trust me :)
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!