Saturday, February 19, 2011

A talent, several birthdays and a daybook

Hey there! Riah here, although I'm starting think y'all already know that, seeing as how the post itself states that and I always have my name at the end of the post.. Ok, anyway...

So a talent hum? I'm not sure I was born with a talent, I just pick up on stuff along the way... I know, pretty sad huh? On the upside, I'm a quick learner, so not being born with a talent hasn't seemed to hurt me much. Oh the land of the un-talented... :D

Onto several birthdays.
Beenie's was the tenth and she turned 12! Happy birthday girly! Seems like you are still 10 sometimes, not sure why my head is stuck on that age... Hope you got the polk-a-dot stuff your little heart wanted. (btw: she loves polk-a-dots!)
Dad's was Wednesday. He and mom went out for dinner, came home and brought us some donuts, yummy (or as T. Lynn would say "nummy"), then they went back out to get them some dessert.
Kay's birthday is today! She is 21 now... My, how time does fly! Wasn't she just toturing me yesterday? Wasn't she and my cousin locking me in a closet only a week ago (btw: my cousin and kay are the same age, only 5 days apart)? Both girls were evil I tell you ;) Mom's cousin had to let me out. I think I'm still scarred from that! Happy birthday Kay! Hope it turns out great!


Ok, daybook time!

This daybook is hosted by Jo March@Scraps from my Workbasket


Date... February 19th 2011 

Starting time... 8:30 am

Mood... really, really happy!

Outside my window... Sun is bright and it looks warm (I had to run and check, I don't actually have the blinds open). Everything is calm and quiet and I think Feb. is trying its best to make us like it by pretending to be spring. The weather has been so nice lately.

I'm thinking... That I need a cup of tea. I think it would make this morning just right. Plus, I'm a tad hungry

I'm currently reading... "Waterfall" by Lisa T. Bergren

I'm listening to... The airconditioner run, the cat meow her head off and the static over the moniter we have in Grandma's room.

I'm wearing... A tan skirt with teeny blue flowers, two tanktops layered (the first one is white ribbed with lace, the top one is blue to match the skirt), a knit sweater, and a necklace Superman gave me.

I'm looking forward to... Going to church Sunday. I haven't been in three weeks, I miss going.

I'm hoping... That Lys doesn't torment me about wedding dresses now.. She's been on a kick recently!

Yesterday, I... Went out to eat with my family for an early birthday lunch for Kay since we wouldn't all be able to go out today.

I'm hungry for... Tea and maybe some of Bree's awesome biscuts. Let me tell you, that girl can make kickin' biscuts!

The song stuck inside my head is... "You Make Me Feel Like A Star" by the Beu Sisters (don't ask me why, I think it's because the girls keep playing it over and over again).

I love... the book I'm reading. It's so great!

I loathe... it when people don't know how to merge properly onto a highway! It's really quite annoying.

This week, my goal is... to finish a cross stitch I'm doing for a couple I know who are having their first baby. I'm cross stitching little ducks on a baby bib.

Did I meet last week's goal?... Um, I don't remember setting one.

Ending time... 8:45am

Ok, so thats all!

In Christ,
Riah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!