Friday, February 11, 2011

Pictures, pictures everywhere!

Again, for safety reasons I wont be posting pictures of me. I'll just post some more pictures I've taken.


This picture was one I took at the Lowes hardware store. Yes, I take my camera there... Where else am I going to find that many varieties of flowers?


These clovers weren't orignally wet. I selfishly very nicely watered them. Actually, I just thought they'd look more cool wet. What do you think?

Another picture taken at Lowes. I think they should start paying me for taking pictures and posting them. They are getting free advertising.

I got this picture one day when it was about to storm. Yes, I know you're all thinking "you ran outside while it was thundering and lighting - practically about to pour on your head raining - just to take a picture? You have officially lost it"! Well, I have news for you, I lost it a long time ago, I'm just now willing to admit it! 


A very foggy morning picture. Let me tell you, it was cold too! I went out and stood on our back deck - bare foot - and took pictures between dancing around to keep my feet from staying on the cold deck for too long a period of time. Hey, I warned you that I lost it!

This is one of my favorites. I have it in color too, I just don't have it on this computer.

This one I took two days ago. I was inspired by Jocee to take a picture of my tea. Lys was actually so kind as to edit it for me (she has photoshop and I am having issues with my Gimp scripts). She was even so sweet as to make a second copy already watermarked so I didn't have to bother with that. Isn't she soooooo sweet? She's the best! 

Thats it! Please remember when you see these pictures that I am by no means a professional and am only using a 6.0 Megapixal digital camera. So, please... Don't judge too harshly!

With xoxo's
Riah

1 comment:

  1. I was going to pick one picturte as my fav. but I like them all. The storm one is great. The flowers are beautful and the wet cloves are awesome. I really like the tea one though. THe fog ones are always a little eerie. :)

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!