Thursday, February 10, 2011

"Raindrops keep falling on my head."

I wont be doing todays exactly right. For safety reasons we don't put pictures of ourselves on the internet. So I just decided to post a picture that I had taken.
Lys and I used to take pictures by subject just for fun and practice (we want to start doing that again soon) and one of the subjects was water... We had LOADS of fun with this... of course by the end of the week Daddy was coming in the room I was in taking pictures in going, "Don't you have enough pictures yet? Our water bill is going to go through the roof". Or Mom started fussing that I didn't have to take pictures "everytime I washed dishes..." I couldn't help myself... it was addicting!

Riah

1 comment:

  1. I second that! It was very addicting!
    Can't wait to do it again!

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!