Saturday, February 5, 2011

"To be or not to be?"

I'm just kidding, that is not my answer. My favorite quote has nothing to do with Shakespeare... I never read Hamlet although I have read other Shakespeare plays (durn you Lit. class).
I don't think I have a favorite quote. I like a lot of them... Let me pick one. One second **elevator music plays** Ok, got it.

Although I like the letter that Sophie wrote to Claire and its one of my favorites I've already quoted it this month so I wont pick that one.

"No man can be friendless who has God and the companionship of good books." -Elizabeth Barret Browning

I like a lot more, but that is the one I picked today.

Riah Friah Me Oh Miah

P.S one of my all time fave quotes was written by Lys. Her main character is having it out with another character and it's hilarious. I couldn't get in contact with her this morning, so I don't know if I have permission to quote her or not. You know, in case some horrible person ignores the copyright and steals this wonderful scene from Lys, despite the fact that she could sue. Just know that I would quote Lys if I could...

1 comment:

  1. OF COURSE YOU CAN USE MY QUOTE!! You know you don't need to ask, Ri - everyone else does, but you don't....
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!