Thursday, February 24, 2011

The excitement is building!

Next weekend - as in the 4-7th - I am going to Riah's house again! She and Superman are having their engagement party and of course I can't miss THAT! I am going to take a bunch of allergy meds so I won't have to worry about that cat of theirs.
We are so excited! And here we thought that we'd never ever be allowed to have sleepovers with each other - AND we are about to have our second weekend!!!
The excitement is building.
(Little does Ri know that she has a surprise coming! and no it's not me...)
RAHAHA!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Surprise? What surprise?! Tell me... You know, Mom and Kay are keeping something from me too... Aghhhh the suspense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm I don't know a thing about what they have in store - mine isn't much but you aren't gonna find out until I come!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!