Wednesday, February 16, 2011

16!

A song that makes you cry laugh.

Um... Let me think. Got one!

"You're the Reason" by Victoria Justice

(Verse 1)
I don't want to make a scene, I don't want to let you down, Try to do my own thing, and I'm starting to figure it out, that's it's alright, keep it together, wherever we go, and it's alright, oh well whatever, everybody needs to know

(Chorus)
I might be crazy, have I told you lately, that I love you, you're the only reason that I'm not afraid to fly! And it's crazy that someone could change me, now no matter what it is I have to do I'm not afraid to try, And you need to know that your the reason why!

(Verse 2)
I don't really care when they say your a little bit off, look them the eyes and say I can never get enough, 'cause it's alright, keep it together, wherever we go, it's alright oh well whatever, everybody needs to know

(Chorus)
I might be crazy, have I told you lately, that I love you, you'rer the only reason that I'm not afraid to fly! And it's crazy that someone could change me, now no matter what it is I have to do I'm not afraid to try, And you need to know that your the reason why!

(bridge)
If it was raining you would yell at the sun! Pick up the pieces when the damage is done! You say it's just a day in the shade! Look at what mess we made!

(Chorus)
I might be crazy, have I told you lately, that I love you, you're the only reason that I'm not afraid to fly! And it's crazy that someone could change me, now no matter what it is I have to do I'm not afraid to try, It might be crazy, have I told you lately, that I love you, You're the only reason that I'm not afraid to fly! And it's crazy, that someone could change me, now no matter what it is I have to do I'm not afraid to try! And you need to know that your the reason why!

I don't know why I like this song. The main character in the show Victorious (the girls like that show) sings that song to her sister for her birthday. I think it's sweet. All five of us girls will just break into singing it for no reason at all.

Love,
Riah 

1 comment:

  1. OHMYGOODNESS!! I LOVE that song!! And I love V Justice, and Victorious. Oh, don't even get me started. That's a great choice for a song! I'm trying to learn it on the piano :))
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!