Monday, February 28, 2011

Hopes, dreams, plans... The End

It's the end of the Feb. post challenge. I was really fun, I think I might do something similar again sometime, just not right now. I'm too busy.  I am going to try and post something like this once or twice a week, just to have something to post about when Lys or I are having "blogger's block".

Today's is hopes, plans and dreams I have for the next year. Hum...

Hopes/Dreams:

To get everything on my hope chest list (uh, yeah right...).
That Tenth Avenue North releases a new album.
That more of Superman's family will come to the engagement dinner.
That I'll get better at sewing.

Plans:

On getting at least a 1/4 of the things on my hope chest list.
On reading 100 books (yes in one year).
On sewing an apron (sigh, I need to get on to that).
On re-learning how to swim.

Yep, that's it. Sad really. I know... I've learned to hard way not to plan out my life according to me. I think God and Superman are in league together, ruining every well laid plan I've had. I give up!

Riah Friah Me oh Miah

1 comment:

  1. Can I re-teach you how to swim?? I wanna I wanna!! *raises hand really high and waves it excitedly* Lol, great post, Riah :))
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!