Sunday, February 20, 2011

Hobbies!

So, y'all already know about my photography and it's more a passion than a hobby... Let me think, a hobby... I like to design blogs, but that's not exactly a hobby. Um, reading! Yeah, reading. Yes, I would totally consider reading a hobby! I love so many books and I love looking for new books. I'm not a big shopping person, but I like "shopping" for books. It's amazing!

"You know you've read a good book when you turn to the last page and feel as if you've lost a friend." ~Author Unknown to me


" A book is like a garden carried in the pocket." ~Chinese Proverb



"A good book on your shelf is a friend that turns its back on you and remains a friend." ~Author Unknown
(Does anyone besides me think this is just the coolest book shelf ever? I want one!)

Your devoted bookworm,
Riah Chelle 

disclaimer: not my photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!