Friday, February 18, 2011

Passionate and Alive.

This answer is obvious. When I'm taking pictures! That is my hobbie, my thing. I love to take pictures of everything (I'm just dying for spring to get here). I like to edit pictures too, but taking pictures is the best. I like to experiment with subjects, angles, focus and exposure.

You know you're a photographer when tea inspires pictures.

Or, when you "photoshop" the same picture more than once!

Or when you have 12 pictures of the same flower, all "photoshopped" differently!

There's my answer!

Your Shutterbug,
Riah

1 comment:

  1. That's so pretty!! I love the tea and I love how the flowers are so bright and vivid!! Great post :))
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!