Monday, February 14, 2011

A vacation?

Wayyyy easy! Australia! I want to go soooo bad. But once I get there I might never leave, so does that really count as a vacation?
Thanks Lys for posting yesterday!
Pictures of the flowers Superman gave me coming later. I was going to post them now, but my computer is acting up and I can't get my Gimp to pull up! (The flowers aren't roses - I'm not a big fan of roses. I prefer yellow flowers.)

Riah

P.S. Happy (late) Birthday Beenie! (BTW: Beenie is one of my little sisters!)

1 comment:

  1. I always wanted to see Australia. Maybe someday... I'm not crazy about attempting an airplane ride though.

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!