Friday, November 20, 2009

"Zemon Lest"

Have you ever been on the phone with your best friend while they are cooking?
I have.
It can be scary.
Trust me.
This afternoon while I talked to Riah, (I'm sure you all know who she is by now), she and her family were baking and cooking stuff for their family Thanksgiving tomorrow. They were all giddy. Laughing. Joking. Being wild. Ten hours of sugar will do it to a person... I have witnessed this.
Becky (from Petticoat Junction /Riah's mom) had been in the kitchen so long she mixed up her letters... Instead of saying "lemon zest" she said "zemon lest."
Riah told me this only a few minutes before we had to hang up. I laughed. It was one of the few things I could understand of our conversation through all of the peels of laughter.
I will stop the story now. I think Becky or Riah... or both... might have a fit if I post anymore about their silliness.
As I said before: it can be scary.
(I still love you Ri and Becky!)

Later on I will tell you about my first time being close to a train! It was soooo fun!

Much love and knee-slappin' laughs,

2 comments:

  1. It's okay - I know you love me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I love the fact ur just a random and fun as I am :) I get so goofy on sugar!

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!