Saturday, November 21, 2009

Truly Amazing.

I was rereading a book called "The Inheritance" by Tamera Alexander, during the last few days. It is a wonderful book that I have read four times now.
The heroine had a lot going on in her life. Her prayer was mostly: "Break me, God, until I am wholly Yours."
When I read that single line, I paused in my reading. Break me, God, until I am wholly Yours. That is a truly amazing prayer. It is something that we should all want. To be wholly HIS! I can't think of anything better than that! God is truly amazing!
Tonight as Bee and I were doing dishes (again), we were listening to the music on our ipods. We didn't have them playing in sync, or even on the same CD. I was listening to an older Hillsong United CD called "King of Majesty," song "Everything to Me."
(You can look it up on You Tube or something.)
As I listened to this song, the lyrics changed from a song to a prayer for me. Jesus, You're everything to me! ... And I will never stop praising You for all the things You've done for me, and I'll be Yours forever - Jesus You're EVERYTHING to me!
Here are the two words in which I can describe this...: Truly Amazing!

Much love and knee-slappin' laughs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!