Thursday, November 19, 2009

Is it really that time of year again?

One week from today is Thanksgiving day. Can you believe it?! We have so much to do! The menu needs to be planned (we usually do that a couple weeks before, but this year we fell behind).
The house smells like Thanksgiving and Christmas combined! Or it did... when we had the candles lit, and stuff in the oven.
Even though this year has flown by very quickly, I am excited about the warm and fuzzy time of year!

Much love and knee-slappin' laughs,

2 comments:

  1. Nice picture Lys, did ya take that one? You didn't tell me earlier. And we are finally done with cleaning (except the school room). Now cooking calls.
    Love ya Chicky Pox!
    -Ri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ri! I did take that picture! If I told you about every picture I took, then we would never talk about anything else! lol.
    YAY! Now you can relax somewhat!
    Love ya too, but I am no longer "Chicky Pox." I am fully recovered!
    -Lys

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!