Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Rain. More Rain. And FALL!


Can you guess what the picture above is???
What does it look like to you?
I am sure it will be easy to guess.
Leave a comment with your guess!
There won't be any prizes...sorry!
I took it just a couple of hours ago, and I fell in love with it!
There's just something about pictures that don't turn out the way you had planned!


This picture above...
...makes me smile!
I love the yellow leaves in the background...
...and the reflection they make in the rain drop!
It makes up for the two solid days of rain!
Almost...
Fall time is awesome!
The brilliant colors look amazing when they're wet!
Now I am going to go build a fire!

Much love and knee slappin' laughs,



ps. Sorry - I was just reading through my posts to make sure I didn't miss anything.... I did! Oops! I told you I would post the potato recipe a few days ago, but I never did. I am making the potato's tonight. I'll post the recipe after I am done. Sorry!

4 comments:

  1. Lys, did you take those pix? They are really wonderful. Happy Fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did! Thank you so much!!!
    Happy fall to you too! :D
    -Lys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pics Lys girl! When did ya take them? How come you don't tell me about these things anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I took them today! I would have told you, Ri, but you were with a certain sister at a certain music lesson at a certain time.
    I can't help the fact that you weren't able to talk with me at our talk time!!!
    I'll tell you about my day tomorrow. I would promise, but your plans might change... lol
    I love ya girly!
    -Lys

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!