Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Busy. Super Busy. Scary Busy.

Yesterday, starting at 8:30 am, I was at the barn. I had to build a fire (took forever), brush four ponies, and my mom brushed Tucker. There was a home school field trip that came, and stayed until after 2 pm. I gave 18bazillion pony rides all by myself!!! Did other various chores. Mrs. Jilly took me to lunch, and we came back to the barn for an afternoon of lessons and chores. Mel and Sara were there waiting for us. I gave another pony ride to the cutest little girl ever! Went on a ride where I had to ride 2-point the whole time unless we trotted. Then I was to post. After trotting it was back in 2-point again! Let me tell you how that made my leg muscles feel weird! I was able to ride my favorite horse, Sassy, though! Hahaha. It was dark (only 6:00) when I had to go home. I got home and had a horrible headache! Blah!
It was a busy day!
Today, Riah, yes Riah, the one I am constantly mentioning, is on her way to my house as we "speak"!!!!!!! I am sooooooooo excited! We only get to see each other every other week, or once a month! She tricked me this morning by saying she couldn't come (pay back is coming), but she really is!!! Which reminds me. I need to go clean up the house a bit, and get ready for the day! I am goin' back out to the barn this afternoon at 2:30. Mrs. Jilly picks me up every Tuesday!

Much love and knee-slappin' laughs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!