Sunday, November 1, 2009

The best music group EVER!!

Who, you may wonder, is this "best music group ever!!"?
I will tell you.
They are from Sydney, Australia (my favorite place). The church is Hillsong, but the group I am speaking of is called Hillsong United. It is the youth band. It truly is the best group ever!
Here are a few of songs from their new CD:

Be sure to listen to all three all the way through if you get the chance! I would add more songs but I don't have time right now!

I love this band! They have such an anointing; a God given gift! I am almost constantly listening to their music!

(Happy November 1st!!! Is it even possible?!)

8 comments:

  1. Hey girly!!! I love their music too, ya know! You got me hooked. It's your fault that I have to have every one of their new CD's that come out. Shame on you!
    - Riah Friah Me O Miah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I got you hooked, Riah Friah Me o Miah!!! That was the whole idea! LOL!
    Haha
    -Lys

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will also have me broke. Those CD's aren't always cheep!
    -Ri

    ReplyDelete
  4. I won't have you broke! I promise! I buy them too! hehe!
    -Lys

    ReplyDelete
  5. You better promise chicky!
    -Riah

    ReplyDelete
  6. I promise! And was that a dig at me? Calling me chicky for any specific reason? **cough** chicken pox **cough**

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course that was a dig... chicky! **cough** chicken pox **cough**
    -Miah

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am almost totally better now, so enjoy the jokes while you can! **cough** lizard **cough**
    -Lys

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!