Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Award!


Thank you Morgan for giving me this blog award!!!!! That was very kind of you to think of me!
:)

The Rules are...

1. Thank the person who awarded you

2. Copy the award post it on your blog.

3. Post it on your blog.

4.Tell us seven things your readers don't know.

5.Link 7 new bloggers as recipients

6.Notify the winners of the award with a comment on their blog.

7.Keep on shining the light of Christ with others
Here goes...
1. I love the movie Pirates of the Caribbean.
2. Old wars fascinate me. World War I and World War II are my "favorite" to learn about.
3. I am am a slight romantic. :) Love a good historical fiction/romance novel.
4. I used to take guitar lessons.
5. Tigger is my favorite Winnie the Pooh character of all time.
6. I love old movies.
7. I am very creative.
I am awarding...
1. Hannah at Aspire
2. Hannah Miller at Banana Blog
3. Ashley at Cowgirls for Christ
6. Becky at Petticoat Junction
Congrats to you all! Thanks again to Morgan!!!
I'll post comments on the winners blogs as soon as I get another spare moment!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Lys,
    I also awarded you another blog award just scroll down on my blog and you will see it, I'm soo sorry I forgot to tell you.

    Love, Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will get you for this!!! I love you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank-you! :) I feel so well getting awards and such. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am ready for anything you might throw my way, Becky. Unless you don't let Riah come visit next time. I might sob uncontrollably. Inconsolably! None stop. Until I see her again.
    :) hahaha.
    Love ya!
    -Lys

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!