Wednesday, November 18, 2009

"...Fa-A-rm Livin' Is The Life For Me..."

I told you I would post pictures from my afternoon at the barn...
I didn't get actual "barn" pictures...
But I did get these:


Is it just me, or do I look really tall?
Think of Peter Pan and his shadow.
My shadow says hello! LOL
See all the hoof prints in the sand?
This picture was originally in color.
It was originally super dark.
It originally didn't turn out.
Un-originally it is black and white.
Un-originally it isn't super dark.
Un-originally it turned out.
I love photo shop...or what I have that thinks it is photo shop!

Hay anyone?

3 comments:

  1. I really like the dark, black and gray photo of the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's one of my favorite ones!
    I'll send it to ya if ya want.
    -Lys

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!