Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Said (late) Recipe.

Here is the long awaited potato recipe! It is a recipe that I came up with on my own!

(The amount of ingredients vary depending on how many people you are cooking for.)

I started with four (and a half) large New Potato's. (aka: red potato's) Tonight we have five people eating. I chopped them up and put them into a 9" by 13" glass pan/ dish/ thing. I then took butter and cut pieces over the top. Here is what it should look like:

Add two and a half cups of milk into the pan. Add salt to taste over the top, and then gave a generous sprinkling of this:
Mrs. Dash's Seasoning Blend "Italian Medley"
All Natural - No MSG

Here is what it looked like after the butter melted:
Right now it doesn't look very yummy, but believe me when I say: IT IS!!!


I baked it between 350* and 375* degrees! The time also depends on how many potato's you use, and how hot your oven runs. Tonight the potato's baked for almost and hour. Potato's need to be fork tender.


Here is a picture of it half way done cooking:

It gets a this layer of surface-tension over the top as it bakes. I like to break it, and stir the potato's around a little.
You'll know they're done when they are fork tender (as I said before).
Once the potato's are done most of the milk and butter mix will have decreased into a nice "gravy" type of thing.
This is what it looks live after everyone eats, and the small amount of leftovers are put away!
Make this very soon. I promise that you'll like it. If you don't... then I suggest going to a doctor to check your taste-buds. LOL!
Much love and knee-slappin' laughs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!