Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Randomness Wednesday!

Here we are again! It seems like it was just Wednesday a couple of days ago! Time has gone by very fast!
So, here is what I am thinking about. It's kind of busy.
  • Thanksgiving
  • Food prep.
  • The trucks outside
  • My irritating socks
  • Dr. Quin Medicine Woman
  • Our Many Blessings

That's the majority of it! Now I am going to explain...

  • Thanksgiving: Well that's obvious. It's tomorrow!
  • Food prep.: We are starting the food preparations today.
  • The trucks outside: There are irritating trucks that have been going up and down the road all day long.
  • My irritating socks: I couldn't find any of my own socks to wear today, so I borrowed a pair of my dads and they keep sliding down. Grrr.
  • Dr. Quin Medicine Woman: I am watching this show right now. It has been years since I have seen this show, and now I found it on TV! I LOVE it!
  • Our many blessings: God has blessed everyone of us so very much! We all have so much to be thankful for!!!

That is it for the Randomness Wednesday!

Psalm 92
1 It is good to give thanks to the LORD, And to sing praises to Your name, O Most High;

2 To declare Your lovingkindness in the morning, And Your faithfulness every night,

Much love and knee-slappin' laughs,

1 comment:

  1. Hi honey. Thanks for the award. I have posted what I was willing to - which pretty much amounts to answering the questions. My post will explain why. I love you bunches.

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!