Sunday, November 8, 2009

Silly sisters!

My sister and I had the house all to ourselves last night. You never know what kind of funny things we'll come up with when put in a room together alone. You also never know when my older sister will actually want to be funny. She keeps me guessin' there!
So, the evening started out with a TV. Our parents had just left to go to dinner. (Their anniversary). Bee and I decided to make dinner. Chocolate pancakes, cheese and meat eggs, a potato recipe I came up with (it turned out great! I'll post the recipe tomorrow night!), and several glasses of raw milk! (We get our milk from the same place Riah - from Purity and Petticoats - and her family gets it from).
We made everything, but didn't factor into the plan that the potatoes would take forever and three days to bake. We decided to just go ahead and eat the other part of dinner and then eat the potatoes once they were done.
We ate quickly, and then suddenly became silly. S-i-l-l-y. We stretched out on the kitchen floor, and I start laughing about how weird it was that we were laying on the kitchen floor. I then thought, as I stared at the light on the ceiling, about what a funny post it would make if I took a picture of the ceiling and talked about the view from the floor. Please, don't worry, I won't do such a thing.
As time passed (only about five minutes), we get up (after our big puppy decided she wanted to play with us since we were on her level, and after laughing like silly people), and start on the dishes. We had calmed considerably, but were still ready for something funny. (hehe - Riah, I am sure you can see this picture clearly).
One thing leads to another and one of our small glass cups rolls from it spot on the counter, where it was drying, onto the floor. At first it looked fine, but when Bee went to pick it up I saw it. A crack down the side. It had a chip in the top too. A chip that had fallen onto the floor. A chip we couldn't find. So we swept the floor, and finally got the tiny, almost non-existent pieces of glass into a pile. They were so small I had to get some duck tape (or duct tape) to get it up completely. (note: it was no ones fault for the break. Something else that was drying was probably leaning against the glass)
That's when the silliness returned. Our little white puppy walked in and was sniffin' around. I took a piece of the tape and put it on one of paws. (note: The tape was wrapped around so the sticky part wouldn't stick to her paw. I wasn't that mean... GOSH!) She hopped around, not liking how she would stick to the floor with each step. I took it off and loved on her. She was very understanding.
Then our BIG puppy joined us and I did the same thing to her. She did the same thing our little puppy did. Only she wasn't as understanding. She wouldn't talk to me for a few minutes. haha! In other words she ignored me for a few minutes. Now she is as cuddly and lovable as ever!
We had some other laughs, but that was purty much it! (Note: we are not mean to our puppies! Everyone does something to irritate their pets. Dresses them in little cloths and paints their nails. NO, I do not do that. I love my pumpkin pups!)
I hope you enjoyed the little look into Bee's and my silliness! And no, we are not five. LOL.

Much love and knee-slappin' laughs,

2 comments:

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!