Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Randomness Wednesday!

I have officially decided that every Wednesday is going to be Randomness Wednesday.
You are going to get a live view of what is on my mind at that precise moment! Amazing!
Here is what is on my mind right now:
  • Rain
  • Music

Need details?

  • Rain: It is raining again. At least we had a few day break from it...
  • Music: because I am listening to music, and it makes sense that I would be thinking about it. (Hillsong and Hillsong United Faith+Hope+Love CD)

There are other little things on my mind... such as what I'm going to eat for lunch. It is a very good question...

(Don't forget to read my post from earlier this morning)

Much love and knee-slappin' laughs,

2 comments:

  1. Actually, after I read that you were giving a "live view" inside your head, the first word that came to my mind was SCARY! Although it may not seem like it right now, I love you! You can fuss at Ri about this later, I know you will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha!!!! It could get scary up there! lol.
    I love you too! I know you always love me! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!