Sunday, November 22, 2009

Photo / Give Thanks - part 2

Isn't that cool?! I didn't expect the picture to turn out like that, but I'm glad it did!

Give thanks part 2: Scripture!

Psalm 100
A Psalm of Thanksgiving.


1 Make a joyful shout to the LORD, all you lands!
2 Serve the LORD with gladness; Come before His presence with singing.
3 Know that the LORD, He is God; It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves; We are His people and the sheep of His pasture.
4 Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, And into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless His name.
5 For the LORD is good; His mercy is everlasting, And His truth endures to all generations.

Giving HIM all the praise and thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!