Thursday, November 12, 2009

Goin' Courtin'

Wanna know my favorite musical movie of all time?
Sure ya do!
Ready...
Ready...

Seven Brides For Seven Brothers!

It is the best musical I have ever seen!


Here's Adam Pontipee lookin' for a bride!

This movie is the best musical I have ever seen!

Have I told you that before???



Here he is again talkin' to Milly.

He's trying hard to convince her to marry him. He goes on about how if they were livin' back east he would walk her home from church every Sunday. Have dinner with her family. Six months later he would ask to court her all nice and proper. But out in the west there wasn't time for proper courtin'. He had livestock to tend to, and a farm to take care of. He needed a wife right then and there. One who could cook, clean, and work right along side of him. Romantic right? haha.



"I'd have to finish my chores first."

Now, isn't that sweet!


The Farm.

Ain't it cute!

The newly weds arriving home for the first time as a couple!

It all looks secluded, and quiet.

But wait! There's more...


More... as in people.

As in brothers.

As in seven brothers.

"Ya'll live 'round here?" Milly asked.
"Not 'round; here."


Oh...


Time went by and Milly Pontipee saw Adam's brothers as her own brothers!


The brothers (Benjamin, Caleb, Daniel, Ephraim, Frankincense: Frank, and Gideon) wanted their own wives...


The pictures above is when Milly is teaching them about goin' courtin'!


A dance off to see who wins the ladies hearts!

I'm votin' for the mountain men.

That's all I posting about the best musical I have ever seen. I wouldn't to ruin the whole movie for you, now would I?!

If you haven't seen it... you've missed out. Watch it at your earliest convenience!


Much love and knee-slappin' laughs,

2 comments:

  1. I'm voting for the mountain men too, the other guys look like car sales men (no offense to any very nice car sales man who might read this comment!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe - I agree Riah! They do look like car sales men!

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!