Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fall Festival!

Yesterday was fun. There were so many people! Lots of children waited in line for pony rides. I will post as many pictures as I can and tell ya about them!

Blue-grass band gettin' warmed up!

Miss A. and young G. dancing to the music!

Healing Horses booth! It is an amazing place for rescue horses!

Pony Rides! Oh, the bright orange shirts are the newest "Junior Staff" shirts!
(I have a yellow one)

Mr. Mark Rodenhauser with Rowdy giving an awesome round pen sermon!




There were games, free hot dogs, marshmallows to roast over the open fire, face painting, pony rides, a raffle, live music, card-board boxes made into a fort for the kids to play in, and other little things! I saw many people that I used to know when I was little! It was great to see them again!!!
I didn't enjoy it as much as I would have if I wasn't still tired. I am so tired of being tired!
Today, however, I am feeling much more awake! Praise God!

Later, I will post about my hilarious night I had with my sister! Our parents went out, so we, in our tired state, were being very silly! Hahaha.
Here is a hint of what happened. It included duck tape (or duct tape), laying on the kitchen floor, and much more!

Much love and knee-slappin' laughs,

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a good time Lys. I am also glad you were able to get some sleep. :)

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!