Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Randomness!

I don't have anything specific or major to talk about. Nothing has been going on. So in honor of it being Wednesday, I am bloggin' about whatever randomness is on my mind as of this very moment. Down to the second. You are getting a live view of what is precisely on my mind!


  • Sleep.

  • Apple Dumplings.

  • Dishes.

  • Sleep.

I will explain each in order of which they are listed above. 'Cause that's how I roll!


  • Sleep: I am still on meds for Chicken Pox so it makes me very, very, very, SUPER tired. Being tired for a solid week ain't fun. Need I say more?

  • Apple Dumplings: It is the best dessert I've ever made, and I really want some! I got the recipe from the Pioneer Woman (her link is in my blog list). The gooey, yummy, amazingly divine dessert fills the need that your sweet tooth might have at the moment. YUM! I need to go to the grocery store...

  • Dishes: There is a pile of dishes waiting in the kitchen for my sister and me to dig into. I am delaying due to being tired and not wanting to stick my arms elbow deep into sudsy dish water. Bleh!

  • Sleep: I really, really, majorly, big time, want to go to sleep! Anyone wanna do the dishes for me tonight? **crickets** Really? No volunteers? **sigh**

Have a wonderful night everyone! Hey! Another thing that is on my mind is the song from Casting Crowns "Until the Whole World Hears"! (It's playing on the radio). Love it!


Blessings!


-Lys

6 comments:

  1. Hey Miss Random,
    I'll wash dishes for ya girl. Bree had dishes today and I don't have dishes again until Friday. Yay! ;)
    BTW: We had apple crisp tonight (I wanted something sweet and apple about the same time you posted. So, I made apple crisp)
    I know how ya feel with the tired. The medicine I am taking for this stupid cold has me soooo sleepy!
    Your not-so-random BFBB,
    Riah Friah Me o Miah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh... Thanks for the offer, but we got the dishes done with much giggling and laughing. Once I get well past the sleepy/serious stage of tiredness I get very silly. Not very silly, just silly. I find most things funny. Even if something is only sightly funny I laugh so hard I cry! It's just me! I hope I don't scare anyone off! ahahaha.
    OH YUM! I haven't actually had one of your apple desserts before... We need to fix that...and SOON!!!
    I took my last dose of meds last night! YAY! So lets hope this tiredness goes away soon!
    Much love to my can-be-random, I-have-seen-your-randomness, doesn't-want-to-say-she's-random, best friend (Riah!!! That would be you)
    -Lys

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am awarding you with the "Favorite Blog" award. I was awarded with it yesterday! Go to my blog for the rules!
    -Ri

    ReplyDelete
  4. This will be fun!!! Congrats on your win!
    Love,
    -Lys

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uhh... I didn't see anything on your blog, Riah, about rules. Where are they?

    ReplyDelete
  6. As you can see, I saw what you were talking about.
    Thanks Riah for giving me the award! Love ya girly!
    -Lys

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!