Friday, November 13, 2009

The Sun'll Come Out Tomorrow...

This morning we were blessed with about an hour of sunny skies! Today makes day four of gray dullness.
Gray happens to be my favorite shade, but when it is stretched across the entire sky it can get rather boring.
SO! With my small hour of blue, sunny sky, I took a bunch of pictures! Some of them turned out so well that I wanted to jump up and down! (Exaggeration...maybe).


This picture is my absolute favorite from the 100 pics I took today! It looks like it was taken in a creek or a pond, but it was actually taken in a puddle of water in the bed of our truck! Amazing!


Another fave! Doesn't it look really cool?!


I love close-ups!

See the leaf on the bottom right hand side?

I think it makes this picture what it is!

That was the last blue sky I have seen today... so very sad. I am a blue sky fan. I love it. It makes me smile. God knew what He was doing when He created such beauty! I love Him sooooooo very much!

Much love and knee-slappin' laughs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!