Thursday, January 21, 2010

Such a Tease!

For this whole week the weather has been nice and warm! Sunny skies...everything felt like spring!
I woke up this morning and found rain. Gray, dreary skies. And rain. It is such a tease! But that's not all. It wasn't just rainy and gray...it was cold too! COLD! After being warm all week it went cold over night! Why does the weather like to tease me so? It's wrong, I tell you, wrong!
Now excuse me...I am going to go pretend it isn't cold.

Teased but not amused,

2 comments:

  1. Dude, Lys, I am so with you! Same thing here. It was all high 50's and now!? Winter weather advisory due to freezing rain and sleet. It totally... sucks. I know, pathetic word choice, but I'm annoyed. The spring-like weather had me giddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It had me giddy too, Mariah... it's a sad story. :(

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!