Saturday, January 2, 2010

Because it's the way I am.

I like my coffee to be almost unsweetened. Creamy and almost bitter... Because it's the way I am...
I like books set back in the old times with a hint of romance...Because it's the way I am...
I like books that are suspense filled, mysterious, capturing, and just plain awesome...Because it's the way I am...
I like listening to Christian music with an awesome sound... Because it's the way I am...
I like the Superkid Academy with Commander Kelly... it has been the best set of movies about God and His word that I will ever see in my whole entire life! They are for kids but I will watch them until the VHS dies... Because it's the way I am... (you'd have to see them to understand...)
I like my tiny purple room...even if it is way small...Because it's the way I am...
I LOVE God with all of my heart...Because He is all I want and ever need!!
Haha! This was random...very random. But hey! It's all good...Because it's the way I am!
Hope 2010 has been going great for ya!!!

Much love and knee-slappin' laughs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!