Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I apologize :( and Randomness Wednesday.

Sorry... no pictures from yesterday. I can't seem to find the little camera's upload cable. I will continue to look for it. When I find it, I will try to get those pictures posted on here a.s.a.p.!
For now, I will do a quick Randomness Wednesday! This week will be different that usual. Instead of telling you only what is on my mind, I will tell you other stuff too! Just 'cause you're special. :)
Tomorrow I am meeting with the owner of a photography studio for an interview. I am excited and slightly nervous.
Today was a slow, lazy day. My mom and I watched "Fried Green Tomatoes" and then "Tuck Everlasting" a little while after! We never, and I mean never, watch TV during the day. It was fun. Both movies are great!
I then looked up the music notes for the theme song for "Tuck Everlasting." I then played it 50,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,987,000,450,023... over. If you can figure out what exact number I just put, let me know. I'd appreciate it. lol.
Right now, Bee and I are in my room seeing as how our parents have a guest and we were told to go upstairs. SO! We all know how fun that is...
I am watching/listening to ihopu student awakening. It is a college in Kansas City...the student awakening is a conference they are having. It's awesome!
I am thinking about:
  • Tomorrow
  • God
  • A combination of stuff I don't how I could put it into words
  • American Idol

Explanation:

  • Tomorrow: The interview I told you about...I'm trying not to be nervous.
  • God: He's so wonderful. How can I not think about Him?!
  • A combination of stuff I don't how I could put it into words: Do I really need to explain that? I don't think so.
  • American Idol: It just went off about 42 minutes ago. It's still in the audition stage so we get to see a bunch funny people try to get into Hollywood. It's great fun to watch! Simon makes it even funnier.

That's all I got for ya tonight. I'll let ya know how tomorrow goes!

Thanks for reading.

Capture the Moment,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!