Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Randomness Wednesday!

Okay! It's been a while since I have actually done the Randomness Wednesday... it's been so busy around here!
I've hardly been able to take any pictures! But I do have some new ones. I'll share them at the end of this post.
So... right now I don't really have much on my mind. I have been goin', goin', goin' all day long, so I guess I am winding down for the night.
  • The book I am reading
  • Photography
  • Job
  • Music
  • God
Now for the explanation. Think you're ready?



  • The book I am reading: I have been trying so hard to find a moment to actually read. For three days I've not left chapter five. That is not like me to not finish a chapter.
  • Photography: I have been doin' a lot of reading about how to work my new camera in the "M" (manual) setting. I have a lot to learn!
  • Job: I am still lookin' for a job. Gettin' frustrating.
  • Music: I am listening to the music in the playlist on my blog. Such great songs! (Hope you have listened to them!)
  • God: He is so wonderful! I love Him so much. I love when He speaks to me! He is always on my mind and heart. :) :) :)

That about sums it up for this weeks Randomness Wednesday!
Here are a couple of pictures from this week:

Squirrel on a tree in my backyard (taken from the kitchen window).

Sunset from my back deck.

Ice crystals also on my back deck from early Sunday morning.

Much love and knee-slappin' laughs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!