Okay! It's been a while since I have actually done the Randomness Wednesday... it's been so busy around here!
I've hardly been able to take any pictures! But I do have some new ones. I'll share them at the end of this post.
So... right now I don't really have much on my mind. I have been goin', goin', goin' all day long, so I guess I am winding down for the night.
- The book I am reading
Now for the explanation. Think you're ready?
- The book I am reading: I have been trying so hard to find a moment to actually read. For three days I've not left chapter five. That is not like me to not finish a chapter.
- Photography: I have been doin' a lot of reading about how to work my new camera in the "M" (manual) setting. I have a lot to learn!
- Job: I am still lookin' for a job. Gettin' frustrating.
- Music: I am listening to the music in the playlist on my blog. Such great songs! (Hope you have listened to them!)
- God: He is so wonderful! I love Him so much. I love when He speaks to me! He is always on my mind and heart. :) :) :)
That about sums it up for this weeks Randomness Wednesday!
Here are a couple of pictures from this week:
Squirrel on a tree in my backyard (taken from the kitchen window).
Sunset from my back deck.
Ice crystals also on my back deck from early Sunday morning.