Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Randomness Wednesday!

This week on "Randomness Wednesday".....
The theme is "short and sweet!"


Now to explain. Don't go away!



  • Dishes: We just finished dinner. There are tons of dishes to do in a short (get it) amount of time!

  • Mocha Silk Pie: I just made this (before dinner). It is setting up as we "speak." I can't wait to eat a piece! I'll be sure to let ya know how it was. (I already tasted the filling before I poured it into the crust. Oh. My. Goodness. Delicious! (and sweet! (get it?)) :)

That's a rap on this weeks edition of Randomness Wednesday's "short and sweet!" Now off to start on dishes. We are having someone over soon...they will eat when they get here. That means I can't do all of the dishes right now... dangit! haha!

Randomly,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!