Monday, January 4, 2010

I'll Trust You Jesus!

Lord when You came into my heart, You gave my life a brand new start, and promised You'd never ever leave.
You've kept all the promises You've made, You gave me a Word to light my way. Your Spirit is with me everyday.
And all the circumstances of this world try to get my eyes off You. I'll stand by ground 'cause I know I've found in You, the victory!
I'll trust You Jesus, put my whole life in Your hands.
I'll trust You Jesus, on Your Word I'm gonna stand.
For every situation that has tried to make me doubt, You've anointed me, given faith to me, so my Lord I'll trust in you,
my Lord I'll trust in you!
Jesus, You have called us all to follow after You, and even when it seems there's no way out, we know You'll see us through!
I'll trust You Jesus, put my whole life in Your hands.
I'll trust You Jesus, on Your Word I'm gonna stand.
For every situation that has tried to make me doubt, You've anointed me, given faith to me, so my Lord I'll trust in you,
my Lord I'll trust in you!

This is a song from Commander Kellie and the Superkids: The Sword movie. I watched all four of their movies since I was little. Just recently I've started to watch them again. I am going to get the movies on DVD soon, along with the sound track!

The new songs on my new playlist are from the movie. The last song is from the very first movie made in 1992.
On the new playlist you can watch the videos that are with the songs. In the top left corner of it, there is a box that says "video" just click it to see the video!
Have a blessed night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!