Saturday, January 23, 2010

Feeling A Little "City"

Today, my sister, friend/piano teacher, and I went to the "high class" part of town. I didn't take my new camera. I wasn't that brave. So my little "point-and-shoot" camera was used for the first time since Christmas. I think it was feeling happy to not sit on my shelf anymore...


This is in the car headin' to the mall. (I am not a mall person, but it is fun to walk around with your friend and sister drinking a Starbucks Tall Hazelnut Frappuccino with whipped cream on top... just sayin').

The mall! I think this was Dillard's.


Inside of the mall. This doesn't even begin to show how packed with people it was!


I don't know exactly what these buildings are...I think they are business suites, but who cares? They look cool. (We weren't in the mall at this point; we were in Crate and Barrel.)


Outside of the Cheesecake Factory!


INSIDE of the Cheesecake Factory. Dude, I didn't know it was this fancy. Can we say "wow"? Yup! WOW! There...I just said it.

Here's the yummy part. A regular cheesecake with two layers of Red Velvet Cake. The outside was covered in White Chocolate. Let's just say if I was one inclined to faint; I might have. It was seriously THAT good!
Then we went to the Saturday night church service at church. It is so awesome! This series of services is "New Thru 30." Going through all of the New Testament this month.

Waiting for the praise and worship to begin! This is the new campus. There is one in the heart of the city, at a high school, and this one! There might be one other one but I can't remember if it's still there or not.

THIS, this is amazing. This is at the very end of the service. The final song was beginning. The anointing was thick. God is just sooooo GREAT! I didn't want the song to end. I wanted to stay all night! But I couldn't...and I came home.
Oh! I have a cool picture to show you tomorrow. I took it last night. It's soo cool!
I enjoy the city, and I enjoy the country. I like them both. :) Right now I like the city better. Haha.
Smiling because I'm happy,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!