Friday, February 12, 2010

Surprise!

Today at four thirty I was in the kitchen. And suddenly there was a heavy snow fall. It didn't start with flurry's. No. It went from no snow to a thick snow fall. My first thought was: "Dang it! I don't want snow! I want warm, spring time weather!"
But then after it kept falling (not lessening one bit) I decided I was okay with it. It is the first real snow fall we have had in a while. Usually we get ice and sleet with it so it gets hard... BLAH. But now we have a moist, light, fluffy, shiny, beautiful snow.
And now, after just over four hours of a steady snow fall, we are at just under four inches of snow. Yes, I measured it.
And as soon as my camera finishes uploading pics I will play with them and then post some!

Surrounded by a blanket of white,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!