Thursday, February 11, 2010

Oh what a GREAT day!

Ri came!
The end.
Just kidding.
We had a GREAT time!
Our moms let Bee drive Kay, Ri, and me to Starbucks! We each got a coffee. Riah and I got the same. A Hazelnut Latte. Yum. We talked the whole time.
I don't know what Bee and Kay got. I do know they didn't get the same thing. And they talked the whole time. Hey, when you know each other your whole entire life it is easy to talk constantly together... :)
Then something sad happened... **sniff sniff** They had to go home. I don't like to think about it. **sniff sniff**
Time flies when you are having fun. **sniff sniff**
I don't wanna talk about them leaving anymore. **sniff sniff**
But it was a wonderful day. It was the first time Ri and I got to hang out since just after the New Year. Way too long, in my book, for best friends to not see each other.... BUT we did go four years without seeing each other so I guess a little over a month isn't as bad...
I'll stop now.

1 comment:

  1. on Aspire you talked about how you wanted to design. I have a design site, where I share a TON of tutorials http://designtipsbloggers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!