Monday, February 15, 2010

Legit Snow.

Okay! So, I finally got the blogger to load my photo's! About time right?! I thought so!

About ten minutes after the snow started. It was piling up fast.



About the same amount of time...


A closer look at the chair about five minutes later.


A got darker. This was about twenty minutes after the snow started.

Isn't it purty?!

Ahh! Bokeh is awesome!


This was around eight-thirty. Four hours exactly since the snow started. We were already at four inches!

If you look closely you can see a biker peddling down the street. The photo turned out pretty cool, I thought.

My favorite lamp-post. This shot kinda makes you feel like you are at the lamp-post in Narnia. Awesome!
Sorry it took so long to post these pics. Blogger and I were about to have issues... LOL.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!