Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Mud.

With all of the rain and then the snow/ice we've had lately this is what the ground looks like at the barn:
Slippery. Slimy. Totally gross.

This is my favorite horse. Well... her leg. Her whole body was muddy like that. It took a while to brush her!


Deets (left) is a new horse at the barn. Ben (right) is checking him out.


Deets never stays still.




RC was chewing hay. It was cute!



Billy Goat. Yes, his name is Billy. He is fat, happy, annoying, and very adorable!


Thought this was cool. This rooster just flew and landed on the ledge.
It is raining again today! So dreary.
Much love,

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh. I love that the goat is named Billy! That is just too perfect for words!

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!