Saturday, February 6, 2010

Danger.

It is very dangerous for my sister and me to be in a store, with any kind of food in it, when we are hungry.
Here's why:


  1. There's food...yummy looking food.
  2. With all that yummy looking food around it is kind of hard not to drool over everything.
  3. You feel like you'll never get anything to eat at the rate the shopping trip is taking, therefore you want to dig into the nearest box of doughnuts and have a field day with it.
  4. When we're that hungry it is best to get food in our stomachs within the next twenty minutes... but that's if you don't want to risk the danger.
  5. And finally, because we keep telling our mom how good everything looks... how we want a supreme pizza (minus the meat)... and that gets...uh...interesting. ahha

That happened today. We were so hungry. All we wanted was a good pizza.



Now content after eating dinner and cherry, chocolate cupcakes that I just made,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!