Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Quick Review.

This week has been busy, busy, busy.
Yesterday I went to work with my sister. She had a meeting afterwards so I sat waiting for an hour and a half. I did have a book with me, but I still got bored. LOL.
We then went to Starbucks and had coffee with our "adopted" grandma and her daughter. They are so great!
We were there for a while. When Bee and I left there we stopped off at a place for me to ask if they were hiring. Nothing.
Came home. Did our usual stuff. Watched American Idol. Went to bed.
Now I have to go clean. Mom and I are dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, and tap-dancing on the ceiling.
Wait. Forget the last one. Just forget I ever said that. :)

Thoroughly happy,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!