Friday, February 19, 2010

Starbucks-ing Happiness.

I have been spoiled by the best tasting coffee ever! Okay, so I haven't tasted every single coffee, but I'd like to think that I have. And I am not really spoiled by it. And Starbucks won the taste testing. By a million miles. Hazelnut Latte....YUM!
Today I met with my sister at the shopping center we like. We had a great time with our "adopted" grandma and her daughter. Talked about God and all He is doing. We laughed, and talked more. They are wonderful!
Starbucks is our meeting place. :) It is now a weekly thing. Isn't that great?!
Starbucks-ing happiness.
Today has just been great all the way around. **Contented sigh**
Eventually I will find something better to post about. For now, however, this is what I got for ya!

Missing my Hazelnut ice-coffee,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!