Thursday, February 18, 2010

I discovered something.

I really...and I mean really... like flowers. Ya know - the ones you plant in the ground and watch them grow. Wild flowers are awesome.
I discovered this something when I was reading this: http://thepioneerwoman.com/homeandgarden/2010/02/what-will-always-be-in-my-garden/
The flowers are so beautiful. I am going to try to convince my mom that we need to try to plant some awesome flowers in our hard, red-clay mud. We can do it! I am determined. Stubborn. Southern. Stubborn. Did I mention stubborn? haha.
Just thought I'd let ya know.
Oh, just so you don't misunderstand: I have always liked flowers. I simply discovered how much I did.

Ready for Spring,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!