Monday, December 21, 2009

Winter!!!

Good morning!
It is a beautiful day for the first day of Winter!!!
Today and tomorrow I am helping at a Christmas horse camp! The camp isn't really for horses....we use them....but it's for the kids. I am actually about to leave my house. I won't be home until after dark. Same for tomorrow! We had week long camps through Summer. No doubt that the two day (three days actually... I'm just helping for the first two days) camp will be easier!

I just looked out of my window and saw that Jack Frost visited! there is a bunch of frost on everything outside! So purty!

Well I gotta be going!

Happy first day of Winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!