Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year!


Well, here we are again at the end of another year. It's kinda hard to believe that it's already that time again!
It's been a busy last day of the year, but it has been good! Right now I am sitting in front of the fire listening to the Acquire The Fire "Live God Loud" CD that I used to listen to all the time! It is wonderful! I made some yummy scones today from the Pioneer Woman Cooks cookbook. I usually am not one for scones, but these were good!!!

My family and I have stayed home on New Years Eve for the past 3 years. We play the wii, watch the ball drop on TV, spend time together...just have fun! Then Bee and I stay up really late and spend time with God and each other. We like the bring in the new year like that! :)
What do you do on New Years?
Do you stay home and spend it with your family?
Do you go out to have a party with friends and family?
Do you make a special dinner and play games?
I would love to hear about some of your traditions!

Happy New Year!!! I hope it's a blessed one!

(Must ask to use photos. All mine. Mine. MINE!)

2 comments:

  1. Lyssa, can I use your picture, purty pah-lease? Please, please, oh please!

    -Riah Friah ME o Miah

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I love to read what ya'll have to say, so feel free to leave a comment!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!